Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Post

Kind of nervous that this is the first post of this particular blog. Though not the first blog that I have but this shall be the first for academic purposes. The first that shall be open to all my students and an avenue for me to share more about my thoughts and idiosyncrasies.

ok now Let's see...

First...












Erm first...








Ah well... I guess we'll just have to wait till inspiration strikes first. Yes yes I totally agree that it seems inhumane to subject students to essay writing test and expect a teenager to come up with something creative and original and grammatically correct within a short limited time. I am never a person who can just take up a pen and pen down beautiful flowery phrases and moving storylines that hits you right to the core of the heart. You cannot possibly imagine the relief I felt when I was finally given the green light to write argumentative essays for General Paper. However as one gets older in years, one gets emotional more easily, behaving more and more like a sentimental old fool. Hence the motivation to write down my thoughts to show off that romantic side of me does hit me now and then.